1. Share this site with someone.
2. Sign up for updates.
3. Donate to the Phantom Kitty Project.
BTC: 35xXQVGEzNNB5HntFkgK64qPh85TmJaJoF ZEC: t1RNgsSn9CKTaoEZtS62hv9vFAXx66FhNET
4. Send a secure message to email@example.com (via ProtonMail)
5. When in doubt, support the Electronic Frontier Foundation (eff.org).
6. Support an affiliate site by the following links:
- Virtual Private Network - I needed a VPN that was very safe, easy-to-use, and fast. One that I personally use and recommend is NordVPN. Go try and see if you can find something better. If you can't, help support by using this referral link: NordVPN
- Cryptocurrency Miner - If you have unused CPU/GPU power that you want to put to use and make a few bucks in one of the biggest bubble opportunities in modern times, an easy-to-use miner is MinerGate. There are others out there that may be faster, but if this is easy with someone with ZERO experience (don't mine the crap coins, there are a few that are VERY profitable): MinerGate
- Solar Panels - Ok, this might be a stretch, but if you need solar power to make your crypto mining rigs more green and are concerned about future energy prices, this is the most cost effective and least pushy solar company I've found. They provide a free consultation and I am a customer and am completely satisfied: RGS Energy